The holiday season is just around the corner, and every business should consider holiday marketing products to fit in with this festive time of year. There are various print marketing products that your business can invest in, which will get you some added exposure and attract new customers to your brand.
Holiday Marketing Products:
- Greeting cards – Greeting cards can be used either for customer/client gifts or you can create holiday gift cards to sell as part of your products range. You can use the greeting cards to thank customers for your support and share an appreciation for their loyalty.
- Calendars – Everybody needs calendars, especially at the end of the year. Create calendars for the following year and either sell them as part of your product rage or offer them to loyal customers and clients – make sure that your designs are creative and unique; avoid making it all about your company; design a calendar that people will want to have.
- Catalogues – Creating a holiday catalogue with specials and discounts is an effective way to attract some extra customers to your business. Keep it simple, only showing the information the public will want to see – share products, prices and specials, which are accompanied by high quality images
- Button Badges – The holiday season is fun and colourful – add a touch of playfulness to your marketing materials and get some attractive button badges made.
- Holiday Posters – Attract attention to your brand or product by creating some festive posters. You can advertise your services or products, or you can print some festive quotes and sayings on a poster and display them around your store, office and neighbourhood.
During the festive season, the best thing to do is show your customers how much your appreciate their support, as well as offering some holiday related products – go on, have some fun and get your brand noticed!