Infographics are a creative way to capture and share information about your business, brand, services or products. They are visually appealing and far more interesting to look at compared to reading through long paragraphs about your business. Here are 5 tips to help you get started as well as some helpful resources.
5 Infographic Tips:
- Collect all the data and information you want to share.
Think about what you want to share and focus only on that. The more concise the information the better.
- Choose or decide on the layout/template you wish to use.
How do you want your infographic to look? Think about the flow and how the different sections and elements will work together visually.
- Create any images or icons, which will be used in your infographic.
Design or source appropriate images and icons that help in relaying the information to your audience. Make sure the design elements are unique and noticeable.
- Include a section for any source references and don’t forget to add your logo.
If you use information from other websites, make sure to state the sources with reference links. If your infographic gets shared, your logo will ensure that people know that it’s your infographic and it will result in added exposure for your business.
- Embed any links into your infographic for your website and social media accounts.
This allows people to easily access your social media platforms and website without having to go and search for these links online.