Effective corporate branding is essential to the success of your business. Your logo and your business’s identity, together with other imagery (colours/fonts/design style), is what makes up your corporate branding – when the public sees your branding it should invoke a certain emotion, and in return, should capture their attention, which helps in recognising your brand wherever they see it.
Where can you display your corporate branding?
- At events (sports, shows, openings, fundraisers, etc)
- In your store or office
- Outside – banners or posters placed opposite your business or around your business area can do wonders for brand awareness.
- At like-minded businesses – find companies whose services or products compliment your business and ask to put up some posters or leave flyers in their place of business.
- Public Transport – people will see it wherever it goes.
- Print publications that your target market will read
- Online publications such as blogs and other websites that attract your target market.
What to keep in mind:
- Be consistent in your imagery, tone, and message – if your brand is going to be seen on various platforms, make sure that the message and the branding stays in line with who you are as a business – no matter where your brand is seen, it should be recognisable as YOUR brand.
- Less is sometimes more – keep it simple, striking, and innovative.
- Include important information such as website and social media platform details.
Here are some corporate branding printing projects we recently completed…