Our June Competition and Some Canvas Print Ideas
Have you entered our latest June Competition yet? Just click here and you could WIN an A2 canvas print OR 2 x A3 Canvas Prints! The choice is yours!
Need some inspiration on what to print on a canvas?
Here are 10 great Pinterest Boards to look at, which offer many design, photographic, artistic, and DIY options…
- Canvas Prints Idea Gallery – http://www.pinterest.com/canvaspress/canvas-prints-idea-gallery/
- Canvas Print Ideas – http://www.pinterest.com/smitty2/canvas-print-ideas/
- Canvas and Print Ideas – http://www.pinterest.com/JBaronePhoto/canvas-print-ideas-jbarone-photography/
- Canvas Print Ideas – http://www.pinterest.com/simz21/canvas-print-ideas/
- Canvas Print Ideas – http://www.pinterest.com/sherriotto/canvas-print-ideas/
- Canvas Print Ideas – http://www.pinterest.com/devcreative/canvas-print-ideas/
- Canvas Prints – http://www.pinterest.com/printkeg/canvas-prints/
- Pictures, Paintings, and Canvas Prints – http://www.pinterest.com/sflamini/pictures-paintings-and-canvas-prints/
- Anniversary Gift Ideas – http://www.pinterest.com/Geezees/anniversary-gift-ideas/
- Wall Art – http://www.pinterest.com/giftidias/wall-art/
Here are 5 more ideas for what you can print on canvas:
- Use old family photographs.
- Create art with your children, photograph it, and then print it onto your canvas.
- Take existing art, which has been made by your children, make a collage from the various pieces, and then photograph it.
- Take your favourite inspirational quote, with either a textured or plain background, and create a high-resolution image, which you can then print onto the canvas.
- Create an image using different holiday and family photos.
Important things to remember:
- Make sure the image is saved at 300 dpi (for print).
- Enquire about the dimensions of the canvas before sending an image to your designer/printer.
- Make sure that you use a high-resolution image/photograph so that the print does not become blurred or pixelated.