In-store branding is a great way to advertise your brand, products and services to potential customers and clients. We recently did these branding items for a PUMA store.
What should you keep in mind when it comes to YOUR in-store/in-office branding?
- Keep it fresh – it is a good idea to change it every few months. This keeps clients/customers on their toes and shows that your business is moving forward and evolving.
- Keep to the theme of your brand – your logo and taglines should be clearly visible as well as any key brand colours and fonts or typography. Each campaign may differ, but the overall feel should always reflect your business’s identity.
- Extend it to your online presence – use the same imagery/designs on your email campaigns, website, web banners, and social media pages.
- Create other print/promotional materials – such as posters, flyers, button badges, stationery, and brochures, depending on the campaign.
- Plan ahead – break your business year up into seasons, events, or campaigns, and plan as much as you can to allow for smooth transitions between in-store branding themes.
Visit our Pinterest page here for more branding inspiration, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more design, print, and branding ideas.
Visit our website here to find out how we can help you and your business with printing and in-store branding.