Our Recent Print and Design Projects:
Posters and banners are an effective (and cost effective) way to share your brand, business, services, and products with the public. Here are some of our recent banner and poster projects for Grolsch, News Bar, The Sunflower Fund, and Elephant & Barrel.
Whether you are advertising in-store, outdoors or at an event, always keep the following things in mind:
- Always provide/use a high quality (high resolution) logo
- Make sure that the exact measurements are given before it goes to print
- Choose your substrate carefully – is it just for one event? Or does it need to last? Paper or cardboard will do for a once-off event or promotion, but other materials should be considered if you want it to last.
- What do you want to achieve through your poster or banner? Make sure your branding material will attract the right attention to the right thing.
- Lastly, stay true to your brand – be unique, and make sure to stand out.