Events: What do you need in terms of design and printing?
If you are organizing an event, there are two parts to the process – the one part involves the elements needed on the actual day and the other part involves advertising your event. In both these areas, design and printing play a part…
Here’s how we can help:
High quality printing at an affordable rate is what we pride ourselves on – pre-event advertising could come in the form of the following print items:
- Button Badges
- Magazine/newspaper print adverts
On the day/evening of the event, you will possibly need the following print items:
- Business Cards
- Pull-up banners
- T-shirt Printing (for staff/organisers/etc)
- Seating Charts
- Placemats/name cards
We understand that graphic design is a creative process that needs to fit in with each of our client’s needs – we work very closely with all our clients to ensure that their creative vision for the event, as well as their style and brand, is accurately portrayed in our design.
When it comes to creating effective design for an event, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure that the look and feel is consistent across all print and online media, so that the event becomes recognizable everywhere.
- Stick with a certain colour scheme – simple is often better.
- Decide on the image you wish to portray as this greatly affects the design – is it a formal event? Or is it more casual, fun or aimed at kids?
To find out more about how we can assist you with your design and printing needs for your event, please click here.