With the year coming to an end, it’s a great opportunity for your business to offer some specials and promotion during the festive season. Get added exposure and interest in your product or service by creating dynamic, unique, creative and exciting concepts.
Here some examples of year end specials and campaigns, which we have printed and/or designed, as well as some tips to inspire your own ideas.
5 Branding Tips for the Festive Season:
- Create a concept and relay it across all media, online and print.
- Create a catchy slogan to get people’s attention.
- Use bold colours and colour combinations (also staying within your brand identity), which represent the festive season, for example, red, white, and green.
- Add an image or icon that symbolises the particular promotion/event/special.
- Get your new campaign seen where your target audience can be found.
Need more Inspiration? Visit these 3 sites, and be inspired!
- Pinterest – Holiday Branding – View
- Social Media Examiner – How Brands Can Leverage Holidays for Their Social Campaigns – View
- Creative Bloq – 15 creative Christmas commercials to inspire you – View